Starting today at 8:00am, residents that qualify as Special Squatters have the option to “squat” in an open room throughout their current building. Areas designated as Special Squatters are:
- Missouri Hall Second floor
- Missouri Hall 1200s and 1300s
- Missouri Romance Languages (1400s & 1500s)-Special Squatter only if currently in wrong gender wing 1400’s will be female, 1500’s will be male.
- BNB McKinney House (1220-1319)
- Centennial Hall
- Ryle Hall 2400s and 2500s
- Rooms that are offline for incoming ADA
Residents of these areas will not be able to stay in their current rooms. As an alternative, these residents can choose a different room within the building they currently reside.
This process is NOT online, but rather you must come in person to the Residence Life Office, MH 1100, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Anybody that is a Special Squatter should have received an email notification from the Office of Residence Life, so check your email. If you live in one of these areas and did not receive an email, please contact our office at 660-785-4227 or email@example.com
For more information on this process visit the following site: http://reslife.truman.edu/services/registration/SpecialSquatters.asp